1. Opening a show where I get to play a dead philosopher in heels, and a bright red and white wig
2. Dinner with a dear friend I haven't seen in what feels like YEARS
3. Deadpool Movie viewing after my own "meta" performance
4. Heading back to voice lessons on Sunday to prep for all those summer stock auditions!
5. Grabbing drinks at a happy hour with a friend who's YA book was just released, and now I will convince her to sign all the copies I have bought (it's more than two, and in case you didn't know, Kelly Laurel Zekas is kinda a big deal)
6. Seeing The Maltese Falcon on the big screen while dressed to the nines, after having a cocktail to commemorate the occasion
Whoa ... lost of good vibes this week! Comment with yours!
London Griffith is an Alaskan born, Montana raised, Southern influenced, New York Actress. She occasionally writes about her life and experiences of being on the verge ...